Okay so back on the 16th of January I was selected by my best friend Ms. L as a Versatile Blogger Award recipient. I was once again selected by one of my blog’s followers, Leonie Lucas, for the Versatile blogger award. I know it took me long enough to get around to actually accepting my award that I really do cherish and am honored to get but today I am doing just that. So first let me just say thank you to Ms. L and Leonie Lucas again for my award.
So as I understand, accepting the award requires me to pass the award along to seven other bloggers and to tell my readers seven little known things about myself. So tonight I will make my seven selections and share them with you here and tomorrow I will share seven things about myself (whether you will find them interesting or not is another story).
- Confessions of a Love Addict– Blog by Lindsey Tigar
- The Daily Cocca– Blog by Chris Cocca
- Nail Your Novel– Blog by Roz Morris
- Nissi Knows– Blog by Nissi x
- Screenwriting From Iowa– Blog by Scott Smith
- Roger Tharpe- A Voice Crying Out Into The Wilderness – Blog by Roger Tharpe
- Futuristically Yours– Blog by Harold
Tomorrow I will disclose 7 things about myself.
The Diary: Succession of Lies (Now Available)
Writing as “Jaycee Durant”