Okay so here are 7 things about me that I know my readers probably don’t know about me and that I don’t typically share with most people. I warn you that I am really not that interesting so if you are expecting some juicy, earth shattering secrets, I am sorry to disappoint you. Here goes…
- When I was younger (and much better at it) I had another career path that I had always dreamed of doing in addition to writing. I wanted and dreamed about being a singer. I think that I would’ve been a really good one too, but that time has come and gone. Although if someone offered me a record deal today I would totally take it in a second. (I would write my own music of course)
- It has always been a secret desire of mine to take dance classes. I’m not sure what style of dance because I’m not exactly the ballet or tap type, but maybe contemporary.
- I started to love to cook around the age of 12 or 13 by watching Julia Child on MPT and I would someday love to go to culinary arts school and own my own restaurant.
- I am about to go back to school to get my Master’s Degree in Psychology and I am actually, for the first time in life, dreading that stage of school. I’m worried I won’t be able to keep up with the course load.
- I am terrified of heights and deathly afraid of being in water (not shower type of water but ocean type of water). Oddly enough I want to travel around the world which requires flying and possibly even being on some type of boat at some point in time.
- I love being a mom, probably more than anything else in this world, maybe even more than being a writer (shh! Don’t tell anyone I said that).
- I absolutely hate most of the latest technology advances and would probably never own any of the stuff that most writers are dying to have.
Well I think I have bared enough of myself for one day. I’m going to go hide under the covers now, I feel exposed!
The Diary: Succession of Lies (Now Available)
Writing as “Jaycee Durant”
1 thought on “7 Things About Me You May (or May Not) Want to Know”
Very nice post indeed!
Here are seven things about me that most people do not know.
1. I have a 3 year degree in computer science.
(I love to work with and use computers)
2. I like to play poker.
3. I like to play chess.
4. I like to run and walk for exercise.
5. I like to go to movies.
6. Once in a wnile I will have a drink.
7. I love to write.
Well that is just about it for me!