Okay so here are 7 things about me that I know my readers probably don’t know about me and that I don’t typically share with most people. I warn you that I am really not that interesting so if you are expecting some juicy, earth shattering secrets, I am sorry to disappoint you. Here goes…
- When I was younger (and much better at it) I had another career path that I had always dreamed of doing in addition to writing. I wanted and dreamed about being a singer. I think that I would’ve been a really good one too, but that time has come and gone. Although if someone offered me a record deal today I would totally take it in a second. (I would write my own music of course)
- It has always been a secret desire of mine to take dance classes. I’m not sure what style of dance because I’m not exactly the ballet or tap type, but maybe contemporary.
- I started to love to cook around the age of 12 or 13 by watching Julia Child on MPT and I would someday love to go to culinary arts school and own my own restaurant.
- I am about to go back to school to get my Master’s Degree in Psychology and I am actually, for the first time in life, dreading that stage of school. I’m worried I won’t be able to keep up with the course load.
- I am terrified of heights and deathly afraid of being in water (not shower type of water but ocean type of water). Oddly enough I want to travel around the world which requires flying and possibly even being on some type of boat at some point in time.
- I love being a mom, probably more than anything else in this world, maybe even more than being a writer (shh! Don’t tell anyone I said that).
- I absolutely hate most of the latest technology advances and would probably never own any of the stuff that most writers are dying to have.
Well I think I have bared enough of myself for one day. I’m going to go hide under the covers now, I feel exposed!
The Diary: Succession of Lies (Now Available)
Writing as “Jaycee Durant”